Monday, September 26, 2011

Feeling at ease!

Our daily lives are so filled with stressful moments. We live in a fast paced world. Everyone has a schedule to keep. Mentally and emotionally we are wearing ourselves out. Most of the time we don't have enough time to get things completely done. Stress builds up and some people lose control of themselves. Most of the time we end up taking on more responsibilities than we can really handle. It's time priorities take there place.

So we ask ourselves, "what can I do to make make things less stressful"? "How can I feel at ease"? You might think its difficult but its not. As a christian I have learned that I may feel at ease whenever I want to. Under any circumstance, I can feel peace within myself by simply believing. Believing in who I am and what I am capable of doing. Recognizing what is trying to make my day a difficult one. Immediately taking control of the issue before it tries to take control of me. Organize your thoughts. Control of your emotions. Seek wisdom from God and let him take control.
Sometimes under stressful moments, people can lose themselves in the situation and make unfixable mistakes.
There is no need to exceed limits. You can do but so much in a day. Be wise. Live every moment in peace and at ease, you only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment